close

註:才練習一天,就給它錄了~~~

You think you own whatever land you land on
你以為擁有走過的土地

 

The earth is just a dead thing you can claim
你要求大地這個沒有生命的東西

 

But I know every rock and tree and creature
每一塊石頭、每一棵樹、每一個造物

 

Has a life, has a spirit, has a name
他們都有生命、靈魂和名字

 

You think the only people who are people
你只認得那些你知道的人

 

Are the people who look and think like you?
那些外表、想法和你一樣的人  

               

But if you walk the footsteps of the stranger
如果你隨陌生人的腳步

 

You'll learn things you never knew you never knew
你可以學到不知道的東西

 

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
你可曾聽過著滿月嗥叫的狼聲

 

Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
問過微笑的野山貓為何而笑

 

Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
你能唱出群山的聲音嗎?

 

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能畫出風的顏色嗎?

 

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能畫出風的顏色嗎?

 

Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
到森林在松樹下的小徑上奔跑

 

Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth
品嚐陽光甜甜的野莓

 

Come roll in all the riches  all around  You
在你寶貴的大自然中打滾

 

And  for once, never wonder what they're worth

不懷疑這些價值的感覺

  

The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
暴風雨和河流是我的兄弟

 

The heron and the otter are my friends
白露鳥和水獺是我的朋友

 

And we are all connected to each other
我們都是一串串的家人

 

In a circle, in a hoop that never ends
是一個沒有終點的圓圈

 

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
你可曾聽過滿月嗥叫的狼聲

 

Or let the eagle tell you where hes been?
傾聽過老鷹訴說牠去過的地方

 

Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
你能唱出群山的聲音嗎?

 

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能畫出風的顏色嗎?

 

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能畫出風的顏色嗎?

 

How high does the sycamore grow?
楓樹能長到多高

 

If you  cut  it  down, then you'll never know

如果你把它砍倒,就永遠無法知道

 

And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你也將永遠聽不到著滿月嗥叫的狼聲

 

For whether we are white or copper-skinned
不論我們的膚色是白或是黃銅的顏色

 

We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains
我們需要唱出群山的聲音

 

We need to paint with all the colors of the wind
我們需要畫出風的顏色

 

You can own the earth and still
你仍可以擁有

 

All you'll own is earth until
但那還不是土地

 

You can paint with all the colors of the wind
除非你能畫出風的顏色

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Dex 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()